Monday, November 24, 2003

shockity shock shock

Which Animaniacs Character are You?

You're cute! And, when you're not, it's not pretty. Sure, you like girly stuff, like pink frilly outfits, flowers, adorable baby animals, tiny boxes that you can't fit anything in, and tiny doll-sized clothing, but you're also quite the firebrand! People who scorn you, and just plain stupid people who get in your way, often pay dearly. You are nearly as likely to jump up and kiss someone as to drop an anvil on someone's head! You are not the sort to be trifled with. You are, after all, Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fana Bo Besca, the Third.
Click here to see my Livejournal.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Jessica left...
    Tuesday, 25 November 2003 10:04 am
    I'm also Dot!
    "My name is Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Franesca Banana Fana Bo Besca, the Third, but you can call me Dot!" "Can I call you Dottie?" "No. If you call me Dottie you'll DIE!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Dani Weiss left...
    Tuesday, 25 November 2003 10:59 am
    "can we call you daddoo?"
    funny how jessica fits so well with francesca and bo besca...
    the other character i could have been when taking it with my evil powers was brain. but we knew taht already.

    ReplyDelete