Tuesday, November 25, 2003

farkers strike again







2003-11-25 12:29:17 PMBig_Bad_Dad  

Speech my dad gave us often
Now listen kids, here's the scoop. You're a bunch of little humans that have no rights when it comes to making decisions for yourselves. That is why I am here. Others may not think I am the best or the brightest but I am as far as you are concerned. I am the law. I make the rules and you will follow them. When you are at school or anywhere in public, act as if I am standing right behind you, watching your every move. Because in essence, I am watching every move you make. And always treat your mother as if she were a godess. Do all thse things and you will be a very successful person and may live to see adulthood. When it is your turn to make the rules. I love you. Now go outside and play.

 

 

  -- must.  memorize. speech. --

No comments:

Post a Comment