Sunday, November 9, 2003

i'm back

it’s been a momentous week, in many ways.  I’m flying, tired, exhilarated.  It’s good to be home though, I’ve missed my family.  : )  so, there’s so much to catch up on!  I’ll go chronologically.


 


Sunday -


i got together with emily and avraham.  We went out, stayed out way too late (I know, it’s a huge shock).  We had a really good time.  : )  it was so amazing to see em finally!  she looks gorgeous, and happy, and …  she’s such a wonderfully amazing person.   * grin *  and she gets free stuff a lot.  hehe


 


Monday - first full day in NY – i hung out with motti and dov and eli and stan and we just kicked back and caught up on life and music and each other, and it was so chill, so good.  those days fill my heart with calm happiness.  monday night i went over to avraham and bryan’s apt and watched boondock for the first time in months.  Fantastic.  I also got to introduce a few people to it, which of course made my day.  Stayed up waaaaaaaaay too late again.


 


Tuesday - i went to brooklyn to see tzippy and gavriel eliezer, who is now 3 weeks old and so cute, he has the smallest little tush ever.  really ever, i checked.  then tuesday night i got to chill with em again, and we went back to hang out with eli and stan, and then off to emily's hotel room.  yay yay!  we listened to Sarah's new CD, and then drifted off to sleep on opposite sides of a king sized feather bed.


 


Wednesday - i bought boots and penny loafers, then played at sephora, and then went to the beauty school and had them blow dry my hair, cause it's fun.  then i dragged avraham out and made him run around talking in the rain til he was ready to fall asleep.


 


Thursday - i went to midtown, then met up with abby and aviva, went to queens, saw noa and b-sh and baruch, then went to see the matrix with about 500 ppl.  after the matrix, we went for ice cream, cause it semed like a good idea at the time.  oops...


 


Friday - spaced out, had lunch with AYB, then hung out til right b4 shabbat.  then i went to shul, and had dinner with arona, esther, statman, and avraham - lotsa fun.  crashed out @ 9, of course.  exhaustion.


 


Shabbat - i had lunch with rachael and adir, and started losing at monopoly, then left to meet jessica.  we went to ruben, and i met up with chin, benjy, and avraham.


 


Motzei Shabbat - went for dinner with meredith, then met avraham, watched death to smoochy (way funny, btw), and hung out til way too late.


 


that's basically my week.  wanna tell me about yours?

1 comment:

  1. 1. Jessica left...
    Sunday, 9 November 2003 11:27 pm
    My week... lets see... I did tons of school work and listened as YOU called and filled me in on your exciting life... (sigh)... anyone want to move to L.A. and be my friend?

    ReplyDelete