Wednesday, November 19, 2003

um, 3 hours?

mindlessly wide-eyed and awake at close to 5 this morning, i found myself v annoyed with a world in which my friends on the west coast had given up on me and gone to sleep, my friends in england and israel were at work or school, and my east coatsers were a few hours away still from waking for minyan.  in my frustration, i stopped the music on my laptop, put it down, and curled up on the couch to think about what i'd rather be doing than trying to sleep.


i have no wondrous conclusion for you, because next i knew it was painfully-early-in-the-morning o'clock, and here i am, the walking-dead looking.  you know what i mean.  eyes a little glazed, slightly bloodshot, when i walk i feel a little sick...  thank G-d i don't operate machinery any heavier than an iMac.  fun to start the morning with de-phazz, mambo craze.  hee hee.  i swear, if music can't wake me up, nothing can.  damn those caffiene gods and their dangerously addictive ways!  this is their revenge for my utter rejection of the life they tantalizingly dangled before me.  <dreaming of cappucino>

No comments:

Post a Comment