Friday, November 19, 2004

ok,i get the message

You Are the Enthusiast
7 You are outgoing and playful - always seeing the happy side to life. You're enthusiastic and excitable. You love anything new. Multi-talented, you do many things well... and find success easy. You prefer to keep things light with others. Opening up is hard for you.
granted this is also what my friend left for me at work to read about myself.  on a wild hunch, i just HAD to try the quiz (as lifted from devora's journal)
i am the crazy enthusiast, this i knew, fun part is that the book suggests things to try to help yourself, and they're all basically the things i figured out for myself in high school.  and did, which is why i now have an attention span and can calm down when my adrenaline begins to spike.
yay for the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment