Tuesday, November 16, 2004

just another day

me: i'm hoping that they actually have all of my transcripts now so we can actually figure out what i still need to take
aylana: that would be nice
aylana: i think you're a deluded optimist
me: i mean
me: i'd like to graduate before i have 2 or 3 kids
me: and no i'm not pregnant
aylana: hey, it's not my fault
me: which part?
aylana: either of them really
me: lalalalalalalalalala
me: what will you do when i am pregnant?
me: run about in excited little circles til you fall to the floor convulsing?
aylana: "convulsing"
me: haha
me: it's a good word, isn't it?
aylana: uh huh and accurate
aylana: i think i'll probably ask "but how?"
aylana: and then cry as my last illusions fall to the floor
me: i'll draw you a diagram
aylana: rain check

and they say my family's disfunctional.  *shaking head*

2 comments:

  1. 1. 'Aylana' posted on the Tue 16 Nov 2004, 8:55 pm
    No, they probably use a more politically correct term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'ilan' posted on the Thu 18 Nov 2004, 11:26 am
    "Non-functional?"

    ReplyDelete