Tuesday, November 23, 2004

the email i wanted to send

after 6 weeks of not being cc-ed on important email, i did it.

me:

I must ask that all website related emails be sent to me as well, as there have now been a run of emails sent to Rabbi Kaganoff and Rabbi Luban that I have not received.  It's difficult to help or stay on top of things if I'm not included in the discussion.  Thank you.

If you have any further questions, please do email back.

him:

In an earlier email Rabbi Kaganoff asked that I respond directly to him. I will find that and forward it to you.

i held back from:

"Gary, I'm quickly losing patience here.  If I'm supposed to be able to do my job, I need to be kept in the loop.  If you are looking to only work with Rabbis Kaganoff and Luban, and therefore you prefer to only respond to them, say so.  I doubt very highly that Rabbi Kaganoff wanted to have you email him so he could then forward everything to me.  This lack of communication is counter-productive and frankly disrespectful."

now pondering what to say to this guy if anything.  he's been playing these games since july and the web site hasn't changed at all.  he keeps trying to drop the blame on us, which woudl have a better shot if he would freaking WORK.

/grumble grumble

5 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Tue 23 Nov 2004, 12:43 pm
    If he is being "counterproductive" isnt there some sort of employee complaint form you can file?
    kamso

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'Jessica' posted on the Tue 23 Nov 2004, 1:34 pm
    When you're not getting what you want:
    Just show a little leg! :)
    It's a fool-proof plan!
    Plus, the thought of flashing a little leg in the OU has got me in giggles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Tue 23 Nov 2004, 1:43 pm
    lol.
    the problem is that he's a contractor we hired to work on the site, and the supervising Rabbi who oversees everything i do is out for his son's wedding.
    the guy caved, though. i think i scared him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Tue 23 Nov 2004, 4:15 pm
    by contractor i meant consultant

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5. 'A visitor' posted on the Tue 23 Nov 2004, 8:03 pm
    You scared him? Good work!
    Me(r)

    ReplyDelete