Thursday, February 26, 2004

lala today is good

i got a job!  yay and happy!  and i think i'm going to like it, even maybe a lot, and i'm going to have money and benefits and other good things that come from being employed.


school continues its run of being enjoyable, plus turns out my speech teacher is jewish, and actually practices.  so cool


that's it for news today.  oh, and mer?  avraham's gonna be working too.  and making more money than me.  so he's definitely gonna be doing the supporting.  yay for married stuff-stuff.  happy dani

2 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Sat 28 Feb 2004, 9:22 pm
    I got mentioned in your main post?!? Awwwww, now I feel all warm and happy inside, which is a very welcome change from the gross icky inside I’ve been feeling since food poisoning first laid its wrath on me.
    A shana alef husband fulfilling his contractual obligation to the kallah? I didn’t know that sort of thing’s still “done.” Whooda thunk it.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'A visitor' posted on the Sun 29 Feb 2004, 2:38 pm
    Some of us can still read rabbinic aramaic, you know...
    Avraham

    ReplyDelete