Thursday, February 19, 2004

!!!

the email


hey, troy.  just a few snippets - i've been a fan
since someone introduced me to boondock about a year
and a half ago.  since then i have introduced over 400
people to it.

one of them is my friend oz, who recently became a
marine.  he emailed to thank me, saying "boondock is
every marine's favorite non-war related movie.  i
would have been beaten if you hadn't made me see it"

another one is now my fiance, who i wouldn't date
until he sat down and watched boondock with me.  and
you know what we did the next night?  watched it
again.

keep it real,
  dani weiss


 


the response


Dani,
    rarely do I get an e-mail that makes me laugh out loud.  Poor guy
would have been beaten.  Sweet.  Glad you're using BDS as a litmus test to
who you date.  Ha!  T.Duff


 


jumping, jumping!!!

2 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Thu 19 Feb 2004, 4:55 pm
    Dani -
    I can't believe you talked to me before I watched it.
    Now that I have watched it - I own it and I'm spreading it around.
    How cool are you though to have been directly contacted. can i touch you?
    ~Orly

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'A visitor' posted on the Thu 26 Feb 2004, 9:49 pm
    purty f-in cool, whyd you wait so long to email him?
    Samson

    ReplyDelete