Thursday, January 8, 2004

tired and pouting

can't sleep through the night any more. yay. so i figure i may as well air a complaint. i love that my friends IM me to discuss the blogs i post, but it would make me very happy to get some comments on here so people could actually discuss it. it's all well and good when we talk privately, but when i make grandiose statements, i expect an exchange of sorts. unless you're all trying to tell me that i'm the 2nd smartest person who's ever lived, and you all agree with everything i say... which is a distinct possibility.

why do people burp in the morning? it's not like they've been eating or drinking for the past few hours... i'd like to also point out a minor accomplishment in my life. i usually type while watching my fingers (force of habit). i've typed this looking at the screen. takes easily twice as long, but - yay!

that's it for the deep thoughts. blah...

4 comments:

  1. 1. a reader left...
    Friday, 9 January 2004 1:18 pm
    judging from my own blogosphere commenting experiences, be careful with what you wish for...
    someone

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. Dani Weiss left...
    Friday, 9 January 2004 2:18 pm
    ra ra. still tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. a reader left...
    Saturday, 10 January 2004 4:10 am
    ????
    I don't burp in the morning. I didn't know people did. hmmmm. curious.
    someone else

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. Dani Weiss left...
    Saturday, 10 January 2004 8:08 pm
    maybe i'm just ridiculously cool like that...

    ReplyDelete