Thursday, January 8, 2004

eating disorders unite!

i've always hated the idea of dieting. restricting food just to lose weight so that as soon as it drops you can go back to comsuming as you please while attempting to maintain... blah. traditionally, i have lost when i i got busy, whether it was playing ultimate frisbee for 7 hours a day and eating the same way, or walking all over yerushalayim while eating a tooooooon of bread, or workign all day and only having time for smaller amounts fo food. but making food the focus of the change has always seemed crazy to me, more than any person can handle.

then i went to my doctor and complained to him about how now i'm fat, but my schedule doesn't allow for running around the way i used to. (my theroetical schedule, shutup). anyhow, he told me to check out the zone, and i did, and i like it. i'm eating normal food, which is happy yay for me, cause i like good food, and i'm using food to make me healthy. ie, not declaring it The Enemey. which is good, causse that's not a long term approach. so.. wish me luck, i'll tell you if i'm still happy in a week. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment