Wednesday, January 14, 2004

grumpy

my stats aren't working and boys are stupid.  they say things like "put in a counter".  blah.  the counter will be false and will misrepresent the number of hits i have and my pathetic ego can't take that.


beyond that, there is nothing happening in my life today.


my boyfriend is being cheaper than i am.  didn't know it was possible.  he'd theoretically be ok with my dating other ppl simultaneously, cause they'd all split bills.  well, not ok with it.  just stating it would be cheaper.  nunu, one day he'll learn to stand up for me on ocassion.

1 comment:

  1. 1. a reader left...
    Thursday, 15 January 2004 11:20 am
    I guess you'll then appreciate the irony of my own name-branded, free-on-the-web javascript-based counter not working this morning. But its OK, I'm strong. I don't need to know how many hits I got last night...
    Someone

    ReplyDelete