Thursday, October 16, 2003

pondering

ok


so, how many different types of beer are there?  i challenged my friend to a "girlfriend" question - name 10 beers as fast as you can.  i won, by pulling random things out of my memory.  so, without looking them up online, how many beers can we get listed here?  add to my list by posting in the comments.


here's my list from yesterday, plus what my friend remembered.


guinness
bud
coors
sam adams
amstel
miller
calrsberg
tuborg
presidente
corona
yuengling
heineken
macabbee

4 comments:

  1. 1. a reader left...
    Thursday, 16 October 2003 3:03 pm
    this is my specialty so ill add a few off the top of my head:
    fat angel
    polygamy porter
    sapporo
    kirin
    pabst (blue label)
    brooklyn beer
    molson
    big bear
    see www.beeradvocate.com for more
    so much to drink
    so little liver capacity
    josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. a reader left...
    Friday, 17 October 2003 2:12 am
    off the top of my head - rolling rock. and old style, chicago beer
    josh

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. Dani Weiss left...
    Friday, 17 October 2003 2:14 am
    geez, they only make it where i live

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. Dani Weiss left...
    Monday, 20 October 2003 2:21 pm
    from my sister sara:
    busch
    genny
    dos xx

    ReplyDelete