Thursday, October 30, 2003

old souls

there are days when i feel wise, and days when i feel the weight of the world upon me.  days when i despair, and days when i delight.  today i want to be someone who can conquer darkness with love, who can bring good into this world.  i want to learn to genuinely care for every person i have met to some degree, and to truly feel love for all of humanity.  i want to be a calm, centered, hippie-mama, sitting in a grove or a field, daisies circling my head, at peace with myself and therefore the world.


somebody v special to me one told me that my aura was made up of brown, for good healthy soil, streaks of red for passion, purple for glory, yellow for laughter, and sparks of blue that would shoot off of me as i spoke words of truth.  i want that again, i crave it.  i miss israel, i miss being in a yeshiva.  i miss being surrounded by Torah.


i want to be surrounded by sparks of blue truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment