Sunday, May 4, 2003

so i'm totally going to lose most of you on this, but i posted my photoshop entry on fark today (without voting, because it took me so long to post, i decided i was no longer vote worthy). but the thing is that you need an image hoster before you can post, so i checked out the ones that they recommend. one's going out of business, one won't host for an outside source, and one was all screwy with .txt and .jpg. so i was hoping all along that i could figure out how to use this blog as my host, but i couldn't find the URL for the photos i've uploaded here. after 2 hours of frustration (and 2 embarasingly empty posts to fark), i realized that with the wonderful tools provided to me by my lovely internet explorer, i could upload a photo to my blog from my album, then check to see what the tags are, which would give me the URL. hello obvious! took me forever to click it together, but once i did - i posted on fark! nothing as thrilling as seeing that photoshopped guy with pudding... check out yaldani, towards the bottom. commence the happy dancing!


and major props to wil wheaton for letting me know of fark's existence in the first place.  wil, you are awesome...  keep it going with the comdey so i can come see you when i get myself over to your coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment