Saturday, May 10, 2003

i'm such an idiot sometimes

i realized on friday that the reason i couldn't get online was probably that my modem was being moody, so after 2 hours of dov trying to get his laptop working, i went over, unplugged the thing, replugged it, and voila.  fascinating how i can be soooooooooooo stupid sometimes.


in other news, i finally cried on friday night (thanks menach, i needed it).  how many steps *is* it til you can reclaim your sanity?  or even mine...  i have to stop letting other ppl dictate my moods.  i hate that i get down, that i get upset, depressed even, over immature ppl acting stupidly.  if ppl choose to believe gossip about me, so be it.  if ppl choose to take me for granted, so be it.  they will simply lose me, and that, in the end, is a shame for them.  not for me.


ok, must finish papers, pack...  gah.  life is so complicated when you're doing nothing.  remind me to never do nothing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment