Sunday, May 11, 2003

*sigh*

multiply that last entry title by 10.  i passed out in the shower last night.  this takes an inordinate amount of talent, specifically the not eating enough and being hypoglycemic kind.  standing in the shower, head gets fuzzy, so i take a second to breathre, relax, figure it will go away because i haven't actually passed out from this since freshman year.  it works for a second, but the feeling doesn't go away - my head is heavy, everything's gone black, i can't stand, i'm so woozy...  suddenly my eyes are opening, and i'm smushed on the bathtub floor, head at awkward angle, back pressed up against the faucets, and i don't remember falling.  i hate this feeling.  my friends are here, one of them came running.  i grab my towel from where it's hanging on the rod, ask for a cup of water.  i slowly move from the floor of the tub to sitting on the edge, sipping water.  i feel strong enough to stand, look in the mirror (this is the freaky part) and my face is grey.  forget chalky, like you sometimes hear.  absolutely grey.


goddamn it, i really am an idiot.


just a funny PS - when i fell, i hit my back on something so hard that i cut it and it's swollen and i can't fargin' sleep on it.  hello, must remember to eat at *least* two meals a day from now on.  why is that funny?  because it is - to me.  hahaha


ok, nauseous from too much moulin rouge (for real, yo!).  and sick of my whining, so i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment