Tuesday, December 16, 2003

saga X 2

6:08 i place a call.
6:32 i hang up in frustration while waiting for some supervisor to answer the phone.

my mother says "get names from everyone". i decide to log the calls as well.

6:34 Mark Dubreau. haha! wrong place, he works in the net server group. the what you ask? the i don't know, i tell you. he connects me to the pavilion notebook group
6:37 Andre. how are you dear? let me patch you through to a technician.

(i must add - each of these people made me give them all kinds of information over and over, highly annoying)

6:38 Sylvain, who transferred me to his supervisor,
6:39 Billy Curtis. who said "woah, that area code is in the US. we're in Canada. let me transfer you."
6:41 Jack, who didn't sem to have a last name, not that i understood half of what he said. yay and joyness. Jack takes all myinfo. interspersed with each sentecnce i reiterate "i'd like to talk to a supervisor now". jack says "let me see if i can find my superwizer".
6:47 Jack goes to speak with his supervisor.
6:51 jack tells me that "I'm trying to speak to my supervisor', and that the supervisor will call me back in 10. should have gotten supervisor's name before i terminated the call. dammit.

7:01 i place another call.
7:03 Veani. she has no last name, she tells me. I guess HP is now outsourcing to countries so poor they can't afford two names? (not funny, i know. sorry) I ask for her supervisor's name. she doesn't know. she tells me ive reached compaq, and she must now transfer me to pavilion. bbye!
7:06 transferring call.
7:10 Ashaf (Ashraf?) finally, someone smart with a sense of humor. i ask him for his name. he tells me. asks me for mine. we had a moment! we laughed. ok, he takes my info, tells me they can't help.
7:16 I'm getting transferred to a supervisor.
7:27 Ashraf comes back to check on me and tell me to hang in there.
7:40 I get to Eric Hendley. sounds suspiciously like the eric of yesternight. evil!!

stone-walled again.

No comments:

Post a Comment