Tuesday, September 23, 2003

late night musings

i just hit 2001 hits to this page - thanks guys. i'd say it's my family checking my site every day to make me feel special, but none of them do. : )

me: are you a pot smoker?
him: no
me: good
him: should i be
me: no. the thing with pot is it makes things so easy
that you want to do it more and more so things will always be easy
and whenever things get hard you think that if you just did pot right then
you could handle it and it'd be easy again
and either you end up doing it all day
or you end up walking from it and missing it whenever life gets real
very few people i know can do i from time to time
you'll meet the nicest ppl
but i think they're nice cause their lives are easy
when life's eays, you can greet everyone with a smile
him: do their lives have meaning?
me: some
it's just easier
am i making any sense here?
him: whats the disadvantage?
me: it's like - they know they have to quit to do somehting with themselves
but it's so easy to take a puff when someone else is
like - this one toke won't throw me off my life path
and they're right - it won't
it's the next one. and the one after that
you're caught in a beautiful dream, like you're in that beatles song, lucy in the sky with diamonds
but sometimes you may realize that you're blocked off from everything and everyone around you
cause you can't feel anything anymore. that's how things get easy
you can't relate - you can't get sad
and when you go off it, you can't remmeber how to relax by yourself
how to get happy from life
him: that sux
me: cause it seems like with pot life always made you happy
but it's not life that makes you happy with pot, it's pot that makes you happy
him: how do u kno this?
me: i have a lot of friends who smoke
and i've tried it. it scared the shit out of me
him: y. u saw all this?
me: cause i only did it those few times
but i saw where i could go with it
and i saw how easy it is to get there.

thus ends my PSA of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment