Tuesday, September 16, 2003

24

:: it's ok to make mistakes, and even more ok to admit to them :: :: my family is v loving and unique in our closeness :: :: friendship will survive all kinds of crazy bumps :: :: my smile is contagious :: :: i love my job :: :: i like getting older :: :: going out with a smile only takes an extra few seconds and changes everything :: :: i like dorks :: :: my brother and sister are two of the best friends i will ever have :: :: scranton is a wonderful place to live :: :: i like NY :: :: my parents can read my mind sometimes :: :: i like eminem :: :: i need to have more faith in myself :: :: my parents are my anchors :: :: iPods are ridic cool :: :: i should have gotten my license when i was a lot younger :: :: i love most people i know :: :: 052 771 735 was my # in israel, and i loved that too :: :: tzippy, miiko, emily, rebecca, sara, scr, and lauren rock for making it through living with me :: :: i have a terrible weakness for shoes :: :: i love being an artist. that's right, i said it out loud: i'm an artist! :: :: i want to be elegant :: :: i love celebrating the day that i joined this wonderful group of peopel who make up my world, bu even more i love that it's a cherished commemoration for those close to me. ::

happy birthday me, in this last hour of my first day as a 24 year old. i love you, me. hee hee : )

*grin*s all around!

little PS:

i bought myself a 15 GB iPod for my birthday and i adore it. it is the coolest most fun piece of machinery/technology i have ever had the pleasure of ussing, forget owning. yay Macs!

2 comments:

  1. 1. a reader left...
    Monday, 15 September 2003 11:32 pm
    Happy birthday Dani! Love you always.
    Aylana Meisel

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. a reader left...
    Monday, 15 September 2003 11:46 pm
    Happy birthdayness!!! :)
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete