Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Done!

Chikkimunkee is transferred over, mostly intact. Some images got lost along the way, some comments may be missing, but overall it's standing here at a new address. Took a lot of work, and an impressive amount of help from Wordpress (where it was uploaded to in order to bring it here).

So, that's why I haven't blogged much in the last 2 days. Also, I'm sick, verging on bronchitis-feeling at times. I spent 85% of yesterday sound asleep with Avraham delivering Earl for feedings, and the girls plopped in front of the tv most of the day. Today was better. We colored, we danced, we built stuff, and Avs took the girls out into the snow for a bit, after which I plied them with hot chocolate. All in all a successful day.

So, yeah, my head is all spinny from sickness and screen-staring, and I'd lie to fix it, but don't know how. If you have any suggestions, shoot them my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment