Friday, August 6, 2004

ra

i have a co-worker who drives me up a wall.  a wall, i tell you!

she butts in to private moments, private conversations, conversations about people she's never met...

she compulsively talks *all* the time about herself and her family and other such things (i've learned to block it ou).

she made me turn down my "weird" music yesterday cause it botheres her - les mis has never been called that before to my knowledge.

and today the music got shut off.

i'm mourning here, people.  and looking for a new co-worker.  : )

6 comments:

  1. 1. 'Pimme' posted on the Fri 6 Aug 2004, 12:14 pm
    We used to always have "radio wars" where I worked. Finally we all got forced to wear headphones.
    Visit me @ http://pimme.blog-city.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'A visitor' posted on the Sun 8 Aug 2004, 11:45 am
    I can personally vouch for the fact that said co-worker really *does* annoy dani. I know because I've seen it happen. For the record, she annoyed me too.
    Avraham

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. 'A visitor' posted on the Mon 9 Aug 2004, 1:54 pm
    She shut off your music? The woman who doesn't let people touch anything on her desk?
    God, I think I cringe everytime she passes by.
    devora

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. 'A visitor' posted on the Tue 10 Aug 2004, 10:32 am
    why do you have to take this lying down? úúçöôé àìéä. what would happen?
    tali

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Tue 10 Aug 2004, 4:21 pm
    i have a very hard time telling someone how annoying they are (even as a means to asking them to ease up), so i'm working instead on getting mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Wed 11 Aug 2004, 5:47 pm
    did i mention that i'm working on getting moved to an office?

    ReplyDelete