Wednesday, August 4, 2004

my head is made of mush

i obviously wasn't sleeping much before my wedding.  and since my wedding - we've had one Shabbat at out apt because i was about to collapse from exhaustion, and every weekend since has been a Something.   i wake up on MOnday more tired than i was on Friday.  quite a feat.

everyone said "oh, the first summer of marriage is great!"  "take time for yourselves this summer"

that's so funny.   i spend all day at work, either busting my butt or waiting for more work, which somehow makes me tired, either way.  i'm getting home at 7 these days, i eat, talk to avraham, and start passing out somewhere around 10.  but of course i want to actually spend time with avraham, so i try to stay up and...  yay it's morning!  and i'm so frikking tired, i could hurt someone.  avraham's the only other one there, though, and he's pretty much the only person i know that i would never want to hurt.

so i think next summer, we're boycotting.  if anyone of our very good friends get married - sorry guys.  we'll be baby-sitting the cat.  what cat?  ha!  the one in my head!  and if you're not such a good friend, and you invite us, you're not even getting a gift.  maybe just a picture of me sticking my tongue out at you.

maybe i can start slepping again before i turn 25.

if anyone takes offense at this post, i aplogize.  i'm excited by your Smachot.  i'd just like it if there were weekends to catch up in between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment