Tuesday, June 24, 2003

summertime

and the sleeping is easy...

of course! cause i have no job yet. he he.

listening to the radio for the first time in ages (thanks bronstein). weird... there's that new metallica stuff out. i don't think i'll ever get over what they did with napster enough to like their new stuff. i'm immature! well, holding a grudge at the very least.

i really need to come up with something that i'm going to do with my life. somehting that interests me, not just that i could do. cause i could do just about anything. but none of it seems to capture me, except things that will never allow to make money, like sculpting. aaaaarrrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!!

my cousin's wedding was fantastic. it was really beautiful, and so leibedik (how do you *spell* that in english?). i don't really know my cousin so well cause i haven't lived here since she was 10, but it was amazing to watch her and her friends. there was so much love and pure joy there. *happy dani* and only 13 people wished me 'im"H by you'. i think it's a combination of me ducking and them giving up on me. : )

i have to go pretend that i'm unpacking and organizing. boo on moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment