Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Buzzing in my Head

There is so much that I want to be working on right now.  All these ideas and plans and nothing to do with them as we head into a Holiday weekend.

So, with all the pent-up energy, I should probably finish cleaning the house and prepping for the onslaught of the bronsteins this Shabbat. But instead I'm going to sit here and dream big, and leave the stress-prepping for tomorrow. I know, I'm terrible. But my nails are painted red, and my kids are in bed, and I feel like dreaming!

Ah, plans plans plans plans plans. When the Bronsteins leave WHB, we will hopefully have had quite an impact on our community. It'd be nice to leave a little legacy.

Wow, I'm completely ADD in here today. Jumpy from all the not-doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment