Tuesday, September 6, 2005

catch up

the greenday concert rocked, although jimmy eat world should have stopped writing music after their first two big hits.  billy joe is as funy and offensive as ever, love him!  tre is and always will be one of my favorite people.  the idiot girls who sat behind us and shriked and threw popcorn at everyone should be pummeled with their fake punk outfits that they bought at urban outifitters or wherever-the-fuck.

i kinda miss being 15 and angry all the time.

in other news, my littlest sister-in-law has run off for a year to israel.   will be very hard to not see her for so long.

my back is feeling like shite, and i've become ever more clumsy in my old age.  i fried up some chicken tonight, managing to burn myself.  when avs got home and helped out, i went to the other room to get a drink of water, tripped, and literally snapped my toe backwards, spraining it.  luckily enough it was painful enough to make me forget about the burns on my fingers.

i hope marty wins INXS.  the things he did with britney's crapfest song...  gave me the shivers.  if marty fronts INXS, i'd actully bother listening to them.

dont' know if you heard about the 6 year old who was carrying his 15 month old brother, leading his cousins and a few toddlers from their apartment building - they were evacuated, and dropped somewhere (rumor is on a bridge with about 4000 other people who needed to be further evacuated), and their parents were left in the building.  the kids were found today wandering together, the 6 year old in charge.

christ, i hope my kids and my extended family's and friends children will be smart and good-hearted and strong.  poor little guy - no 6 year old should have to be an adult like that.

also, did i mention how annoying and not talented jordis is?

so, i think you know what's up with me.   how're you?

2 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Wed 7 Sep 2005, 11:40 pm
    Fine thanks; a bit busy (but I still read your blog).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Fri 9 Sep 2005, 12:29 am
    good to hear from you! i have your umbrella

    ReplyDelete