Tuesday, January 4, 2005

feels like monday

i have found an intermediate level of stress where my heart rate is only occassionally elevated (so i just feel like i'm randomly excited and don't know why), i can't sleep cause no matter how tired i am, i may start talking about all the work i have to finish before i go to israel which will keep me wide awake for hours, and i have no time to do parts of my work because the site has to get finished before i leave next week.  i find myself half asleep on the subway with floyd blasting out my ears in a semi dream state running thrugh the work that still needs to be done.

there's just so much to do and no one's letting me write up my list and calendars taht keep me sohapy.  i have nothing outlined for the next week, just general vogue notions of thatngs that must take place and a sort of deadline.

this is the jumble in my head: pesach, emails, yahoo account (can't sign in for the 2nd time in two weeks, anoyance), passport, packing, Shabbat, weight loss, exercise, re-schedule doctor's appointment, contact every one in israel, get cellphone for israel, contact Raffi, plan itinerary for israel, help avs write up stuff for Rabbi jobs next year, figure out if i plan on staying at the OU or not, class schedule next semester.

i know, none of this is really important in the long run.  I have my family, everyone is healthy and accounted for.  which only goes to show how completely i've lost my mind/hold on reality that i'm getting frazzled from this kind of stuff.

2 comments:

  1. 1. 'rush3k' posted on the Tue 4 Jan 2005, 2:42 pm
    dont get frazzled, just get getizzle up one mornizzle and planizzle everytizzle and finishizzle everytizzle up thatizzle dayizzle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Tue 4 Jan 2005, 3:23 pm
    wow - you don't sound like you're in texas. *grin*

    ReplyDelete