Friday, December 10, 2004

tgif

i'm home again today.  working on the Pesach section for the website and the guide.  There's so much to do, it's alittle over-whelmimng.  and if i make any mistakes... wow.  although it's nice to be in the position where i build an entire of the site myself.  it feels good.

avraham's going to be tovelling a ton of stuff today, mostly for the party tomorrow night.  should be alot of fun.  thank god for motti - he's coming ASAP after Shabbat to help me cook and keep me off my feet.  i can sit and organize all the food stuff, and avraham has seriously just been amazing tro me the past two weeks.  i have tried his patience every day, many times a day, and at the end of it all, he just drops a kiss on my forehead and tells me to get better.  (soon!)

we were watching without a trace last night, which focused on jack's deposition for a custody case.  his ex-wife was being a total bitch.  she was using all kinds of personal information he'd told her while they were married to prove that he was incapable of raising the girls.  she let her lawyer keep needling at him about his moither's suicide...  it was awful.

one has to wonder with people like that what the relationship was like in it's good stage.

4 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Fri 10 Dec 2004, 11:15 am
    Avraham..has been seriously amazing...past two weeks.
    Only two weeks-I hope its been a lot longer.
    Seriously, I assume you meant since your recent pains etc. May you always continue to feel that he is amazing.
    mykroft

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'Dani Weiss' posted on the Fri 10 Dec 2004, 11:23 am
    obviously i mean the last two weeks, as the rest of the paragraph is about my being home and unable to move.
    why are you always looking for a gnai in everything i write?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. 'A visitor' posted on the Fri 10 Dec 2004, 12:14 pm
    WAT sounded good, the local broadcaster in my area was out so I missed it. Happy Chanukah and good luck with the party.
    Kamos

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4.'A visitor' posted on the Fri 10 Dec 2004, 12:34 pm
    I am not looking for negative in your writings. I found your blog through a link from Avraham's and you write about interesting issues. The nature of comments is that people don't generally write great comment, keep it up etc.
    But I'll express it now-Great Blog, keep it up. I find the variety of issues touched upon very interesting. If I didn't I wouildn't follow the link from Avraham's blog.
    mykroft

    ReplyDelete