Sunday, October 17, 2004

12:20

10th inning is about to start.  ortiz must feel like crap.

bernie williams is up now.  please let him strike out.  for the sake of myself, my heart, my marriage, all of boston...  strike 2!  come on now BoSox.

what is rivera thinking right now?

1-2.  2-2.  my heart rate is terrifying.  foul.  come on, bernie, admit that you're old and give up.
i'd love to see jeter cry right now.

fouled off the tip.  exquisite torture.  nixon catches it in mid right field.  i'm still breathing.

gorge is up.  why gorge?  cause george spelled jorge looks dumb.  just trust me. 1-0.
in air to center, damon -- 2 out.

sierra.  sounds like a vacation or a club.  1-0.

they say embry's breaking ball is flat.

1-1.
at least i haven't seen that damn scooter ball all night.  1-2.  can't get excited.  have to wait and watch.  and pray just a little.  is god a red sox fan?
foul
1-2, 1-2.  my stomach hates that.  so does fenway.

shit

sierra, 2 out single.  broken bat.  tony clark.

RBI 1.  error last inning.  maybe it helped wear out rivera?
2-0.  !? 2-1, thank you God.

DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!

sox are up.  i'll be back after commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment