Friday, July 30, 2004

NY

god! this city is unreal!!!!!!!! the people here are UNbelievable.

my skirt zipper is broken. how do i know this, given that the zipper is in my tush area and my eyes are not?

my skirt began falling off in the middle of the street. sometime on the subway ride/short walk to the office, it unzipped. i noticed when i felt it pitch down.

and nobody SAID anything to me about it.

i hate this city. i don't care if my skirt falls off in th middle of the street - it can be picked back up. but why does nobody have common courtsey here?

2 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Fri 30 Jul 2004, 12:44 pm
    The dicotomy between this and your last post is terrifying.
    Me(r)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'Aylana' posted on the Fri 30 Jul 2004, 8:56 pm
    in cancun when my pareo/sarong thing fell off as i was crossing the street very few cars thought it was worth stopping so i could actually go up and pick up my clothing. i had to wait till they felt it was convenient to stop running over any shred of dignity i had left before i ended up half naked at an intersection before running out to retrieve it.
    slightly embarassing, but you know what? no one said anything to me about that either. it's just a global epidemic of apparel aperture apathy.
    say that 5 times fast.

    ReplyDelete