Monday, May 24, 2004

hm

my numbers have dramatically dropped since a high in february. i'mnot sure how i feel about that - it was nice to have a readership. unfortunately, my future mother-in-law was part of that readership, and i got nervous and overthought every post, and ended up not blogging at all.

anyhow, i just ate revaya, another opportunity for real nourishment flushed down the drain with a yummy and carb-full salad. excellent. there's some guy talking really loud on his phone in here. i'm not sure if it's funny or annoying.

i took my second final today. i wrote what i felt like writing, then handed it in. my teacher told me i hadn't been there long enough to be done, but i told her i'd said everytyhing i had to say.

then i left.

1 comment:

  1. 1. 'NoOne' posted on the Mon 24 May 2004, 11:56 pm
    I saw you at Revaya. Also, Mazel Tov on the whole furniture moving milestone brouhaha.
    You should be zoche to [insert positive thing here]
    Mazal Tov, Good Yom Tov

    ReplyDelete