Wednesday, August 27, 2003

red sneakers

i bought red sneakers to day. happy happy happy. can you believe the happiness here?

a little girl asked me yesterday what the thing on my facee is, and another girl asked me today, andi realized that my whoe life has been haunted by that questions, and if i could have documented my responses and feelings about it over the years, i'd have an awesome book. oh, well. : )

raffi, raffi, i've missed you so much, and i didn't even know how much 'til you came back, and now i'm so happy to be talking to you and i don't want you to go away ever again. boo on the atalantic ocean.

i love target. it's fantastic.

my birthday is soon (sept. 15) and i'm terrified that everyone's going to forget and i'll be sad and alone and forgotten. i don't usually get forgotten, so it'd be v hard to take. silly ego. but it's true. achilles heel - my fear of my friends forgetting about me.

i decided i want to go on a diet and then be a hard core punk for a few weeks. don't ask. anyone want to start a punk band with me?

coffee - i should never have it! you should see how fast i just typed these sad thoughts out. almost as fast as i thought them.

1 comment:

  1. 1. a reader left...
    Thursday, 28 August 2003 12:45 pm
    coffee=goodness
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete