Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hillary Clinton

So, apparently, I met Hillary Clinton.  I don't remember where.  But she started talking about a young senator who impressed her very much named Bob Casey, and I got excited 'cause he's my neighbor, and next thing you know we've been chatting for a while.  My parents drove by, so I stopped to introduce her.  Anyhow, she told me to meet her where she lives, at the University of France Philadelphia, because she had something to give me.  So, even though it was erev Shabbat, and I needed to walk to Squirrel Hill (which for those not in the know is in Pittsburgh), I made my way to Penn (in Philly), which for once looked exactly like Princeton (in Princeton), and to the University of France Philadelphia.  Security totally fought with me about getting in to see her, but once they called down and told her my name, I was cleared.  At that point I lost interest and woke up.

She was really nice, though, so I may vote her.

1 comment:

  1. 1. 'Z' posted on the Fri 22 Jun 2007, 10:00 am
    I perked when you said "Squirrel Hill" and then started to get REALLY confused...you were in my 'hood!

    ReplyDelete