Sunday, December 3, 2006

the wonder of it all

lucky me, lucky, lucky me

i was at my parents' for 5 days, and the bed was not so happy for my back.  then i came home, slept in my bed, and was happy.  this weekend we were in the hamptons and i slept in a very hard bed, and as of this morning, i'm back to fully disfunctional back.  can't sit, stand, or lie down without pain, it's hard to walk...  i did a bunch of exercises and ended up taking some codeine (i'm nervous to have vicodin in my system at all of i'm nursing gus-ness).

and speaking of gus, she brilliantly learned to take a bottle today. my good girl!

and random quesiton of the day - what would you do if you found out a co-worker was lying to you about something?

anyhow, i'm kinda watching the history channel's mayflower special, and trying not to move my back.  so that's it for today.  night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment