Tuesday, June 6, 2006

62

off for a dress fitting today - weddings are in 3.5 weeks, and this is my first fitting.  I'm also going to take the "I'm in midtow" opportunity to go LIBS and get my hair cut, my eyebrows waxed, and maybe even a pedicure and manicure.  keep in mind, people, thisis the place where i got a 3 hour hair-do for my cousin's wedding, and it cost me a grand total of $25.  so if all this extravagance today costs more than that, i'll be completely shocked.  i really just have a whole afternoon between the dress fitting and a class at 6:30 to do whatever i want.  ooh, i should get shoeseseseses for the wedding today too.  yay!


girly shopping day!

1 comment:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Tue 6 Jun 2006, 10:36 am
    can't wait to see you!! enjoy girly day!

    ReplyDelete