Monday, December 26, 2005

8

i am so tired.  has a lot to do with sitting on my butt, bored, avoiding working on history crap.  i'm on vacation from both schools at the same time, conveniently, and have nothing to do (esp as avraham's not on vacation now).  i really shouldn't be complaining - this gives me time to get ahead on all my work for the rest of the semester.  i just need to actually DO it.

ra.

i think i may actually be heading to bed, and it's only 10.  i'm getting old and (to quote my mother) farty - as she informed me last night, it means old fart, like the kind that still ingers, but has lost its potency.  that last bit wasn't quotung her, just expouding on her wisdom.

damn that pizza still smells good.

must sleep

must

sleep

must
sleep

must sleep

mustsleep
must

No comments:

Post a Comment