Monday, December 19, 2005

7

So the strike is finally on.  After considering all the options - local buses, taxis, shuttle to 34th + walking 30 blocks, train to Grand Central + walking 25 blocks, I think I'm actually going to stay home today.  I may drive Avraham into work cause I'm such a nice wifey.


I'm just not loving the option that I could get stranded on the UWS.  Call me crazy or whatever, I'd rather work from home.


TIRED


hat sale at my mother's house on sunday, fundraiser for the bais yaakov.  and then birthday party for grandma, how cute!  the kids are getting huge.  benny looks entirely different every time i see him now.  Crazy.  The big bad two year old, he's so cute, I love it!  and Koby's just awesome.  I love how he stands up to Aliza these days, finally.  Who has lost three of her upper front teeth, which are driving my sister nuts, so to me it's just funny.  : )


Ok, if I'm not actually going anywhere today, I may crawl back into bed and sleep untli 9.  ooh, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment