Tuesday, June 1, 2004

thoughts

so there i was over chag with a pulled hamstring, kinda bored, watching meredith fall on her head (briefly)...  and i realized that single life is almost over.

that's cool.

the schedule is as follows, near as i can tell - we got our marriage license on friday.  i had a shower at my sister's house on sudnay, one at my apt last night.  my lovely cousin spent the night, and we got to play a little.

this shabbat is the aufruf.  next shabbat is my shabbat kallah.  then there's a wedding.  mine.  that's gonna be a hella long day.

then i get to go live with the cutest boy in the whole wolrd.  forever. (if you think someone else is cuter, that's ok, but don't mention it here.  this is MY blog)

dream last night - it's my wedding day, and noone woke me up, and there's no time to do my hair or make up so i kinda do it myself, a little half assed.  which is fine.  then there's this snake chsaing me, and i kill it, and it's trying to bite me, and then i woke up and was thinking about the witch from wizard of oz and i was so freaked out i couldn't go back to bed.

yeah, i was reading wicked.

anyhow, so here i am, tired...  and hungry.  bye!

4 comments:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Tue 1 Jun 2004, 4:38 pm
    Did you stab it with a hair pin? (someone had to ask)
    In my defense I balanced for a good 45 minutes before falling over. Although it was funny when Hadar asked me how my concussion was, and I didn't know which head trauma he was in reference to.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. 'Aylana' posted on the Wed 2 Jun 2004, 3:50 am
    Another funny: when you were simulating how you fell... it was a sight to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3. 'A visitor' posted on the Wed 2 Jun 2004, 2:07 pm
    i was thinking about the hair pin too.
    but i hadn't done anythign nice for anyone.
    dani

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4. 'A visitor' posted on the Wed 2 Jun 2004, 8:56 pm
    Maybe not in the dream. But you do in reality.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete