Monday, October 16, 2006

why am i awake?

gus-ness woke up at 1:30; her swaddling had come undone, and she's startled herself awake.  i put her in my bed, shished her, re-swaddled her, and realized i coudln't fall back asleep.  so she and avraham are sleeping in our room.

 on other news, her crib is supposed to be coming this week, along with my glider.  i realized belatedly that for the mount we spent on the glider at the baby store, we could have gotten a nice leather chair elsewhere.  oh, well.

my brain doesn't work like it used to.  more sluggish, my sense of humor is off.  i make jokes and cringe at how dumb they are.  i pack for chag and forget to pack diapers (yeah, i remembered before chag began, so avs ran out and bought some).  little things, you know?

 anyhow, i'm going to go watch ugly betty cause i'm up and i'm bored and i love me my mindless entertainment.

1 comment:

  1. 1. 'A visitor' posted on the Wed 18 Oct 2006, 12:27 pm
    i hate to tell you that slug-brain syndrome never completely goes away however, it does improve as time goes on and sleep deprivation decreases good luck!

    ReplyDelete