Thursday, May 26, 2005

annoyance

my payment on one of my cards was a few days late because of all the expenses ralted to the move.  i called them to tell them, and the first thing the guy says to me is "this is an attempt to collect debt."

and i'm like "no it's not, bucko!  this is the phone call to tell you that i just made a payment online.  and, if I called YOU, how exactly are you attempting to collect a debt?  do you owe me money that i should be demanding?"  so i grit my teeth and tell him nicely that we just moved, etc.  he tells me taht as long as the payment clears, my account will be back in goos tanding (my payment was for $30).  considering how much i've racked up and paid off on there already, if he's gonna be a prick about $30, he's either too dumb to know math or really not someone how's job should be talking to people.

he ends the conversation with "i have a quick question -"

i say ok

he says "are you financing a car?"

do you really want to give me money for a car when you're 'collecting' my 'debt' for $30?  asshole...

(i called back today to tell them they suck)

No comments:

Post a Comment